- establishment of the basics of this technique, learning centering on the wheel and shaping of a smaller item, glazing and firing of some of the pots produced
- begins with modelling practice, followed by the basics of throwing on the wheel, decoration with engoba and simple glazing on about 10 items.
- The theoretical part includes acquaintance with choice of materials, the basics of firing and the main defects in glazes
- Workshop is from 10 am – 2 pm
- This course is suitable for beginners, intermediate, advanced.
- Cost: All materials and firing costs are included. Size restriction applies.
- Total cost: 215 EUR per person Tea/Coffee and biscuits included.
- Accompanied children welcome
- Duration: 7 days course
Links: how to use pottery wheel | throwing on the wheel how to | throwing on the wheel for beginners | throwing on the wheel techniques | throwing on the wheel | wheel throwing for beginners | wheel throwing pottery | wheel throwing | wheel throwing techniques | wheel throwing classes | throwing on the wheel step by step